Home  William's Answers for Immigration and Visa Questions  |  Google+  Facebook  Twitter
After My NIW Green Card Application Approval, Could I Change Job?

Hi William:

After my Form I-140 NIW Green Card application approval, could I change job?


After your NIW is approved, you need to continue working in the field specified in the NIW petition. If you venture into another area, the USCIS may deny your Adjustment of Status (Form I-485) or even revoke permanent residency after an Adjustment of Status (I-485) is granted. 

If you knowingly and willfully falsify or conceal a material fact or submit a false document, you will be denied the benefit you are filing for, and may be denied any other immigration benefits. In addition, you will face severe penalties provided by law, and may be subject to criminal prosecution.

Questions & Answers for Green Card Application
EB1 Extraordinary Ability (EB-1A)
EB1 Outstanding Professor / Researcher (EB-1B)
EB1 Multinational Executive or Manager (EB-1C)
EB2 National Interest Waiver (NIW)
Form I-485 Adjustment of Status
PERM Labor Certification
Form I-140 Application after Labor Certification
Request For Evidence (RFE) for EB1, NIW, L1 Visa
Questions & Answers for Working Visa Application
J-1 Waiver of 2-Year Home Residence
H-1B Visa Application or Extension
O-1 Visa Application or Extension
L-1 Visa Application or Extension
P-1, P-2, P-3 Visa Application or Extension
William's Answers for Immigration Questions
Home Page

For All Your Immigration and Green Card Application Needs
EB-1A sample of reference letter graphic © Green Card Application Service, www.greencardapply.com