Do I Have to Wait to Work for this Company Until I Receive a Green Card? 

Dr. William:

I am an international student, and currently in a MBA program. I am going to graduate soon and I will get a chance to work for a corporation. They asked me to find out if there is any way that I can have a Green Card as soon as I can (a Green Card is required by this company). I know that we can ask a company to sponsor us to apply Green Card. Can I start to work once the process start? or do I have to wait until I receive the Green Card? 


According to your information, it looks like that you can not work for this company now. You need to find a company which wants to hire a person with student visa and sponsor your H1 application and Green Card petition. The company you mentioned can not do all these for you, they only want to hire people with the Green Card. 

What you need to find a company which can hire you without the Green Card, then you can start your Green Card application process from there.






Green Card Apply Service - For All Your Immigration Needs

Green Card Apply Service