Can I Recapture L-1A Visa Time, so I May Still Have Time to file EB-1 Application

Dr. William:

My L-1A visa will reach the 7th-year limit, and the EB-1/EB-2 visa numbers retrogressed for my country. Can I recapture 
the L-1A visa time for my one year working outside USA? so I may still have time to file EB-1 Green Card application?


If you are close to reaching the end of the 7th year, you should work with your employer to ask USCIS to recapture 
your time working outside the U.S. - to apply for extension of your L-1A time recapture your time abroad.

Also, your employer should immediately file I-140 application alone to fix the priority date. When the EB-1 visa number becomes available, you should quickly file I-485 along with EAD and AP applications. You should also watch closely the EB-1 visa number progression in the Visa Bulletins.








Green Card Apply Service - For All Your Immigration Needs

Green Card Apply Service