Can My Wife apply for Green Card by Herself as a Registered Nurse?

Dr. William:

My wife is in the H-4 status now. She recently pasted the Nurse Certification Exam, and will become a registered nurse. Can she apply for Green Card by herself as a nurse?


The form I-140 can not be filed by herself seeking immigration status like nurse. She will need an employer to sponsor her case for Green Card application. 

A person who has an employer and sponsorship may file the I-140 petition through the employer. The only cases that do not need an employer are the EB1-Extraordinary Ability or the EB2-National Interest Waiver, which can be self-sponsored by the foreign national. All other employment-based categories generally require some form of sponsorship by an U.S. employer.







Green Card Apply Service - For All Your Immigration Needs

Green Card Apply Service