Applying for NIW with a Bachelor Degree plus 6 Year Work Experience

Dr. William:

I have a bachelor degree in engineering with 6 year work experience, and I want to apply for NIW based EB-2 Green Card classification. Do you think I am eligible for the EB-2 classification?


For EB-2 classification which includes NIW, you need to have at least a Master degree. If you have a Bachelor degree with more than 5 years work experience, it is still possible to establish your EB-2 eligibility. 

First, your 5 year work experience must be the work experience obtained after your Bachelor degree, not include any work experience obtained before the Bachelor degree. Second, the work experience must be obtained in a professional occupation, not include any internship experience and practical training experience.








Green Card Apply Service - For All Your Immigration Needs

Green Card Apply Service