Can I Start My Own Technical Based Company with the EAD? 

Dr. William:

My I-140 EB1-EA application has been approved and the I-485 is pending, can I start my own technical based company with the EAD? 


With EAD, you can work with any employer, including starting your own company. But as a principal applicant, your position in the company should be in the Same or Similar field, for AC21 portability purposes to obtain your EB1-EA Green Card approval. For your dependent, there is no this restriction for starting a company.








Green Card Apply Service - For All Your Immigration Needs

Green Card Apply Service