Traveling Outside U.S. with the Advance Parole

Dr. William:

I filed my I-485 and got the Advance Parole. I will travel to my home country on Advance Parole. Please let me know what kind of other documents are need for me to come back to USA without possible problem? 


As a person on Advance Parole, you enter the U.S. not on an immigrant or nonimmigrant status. You need the original Advance Parole document that has not expired, and you need a passport to travel and enter the U.S. 

If you are in H-1B status and wishes to reenter U.S. on H-1B status, you need to submit the original H-1B approval notice with the H-1B visa stamp on your passport. 






Green Card Apply Service - For All Your Immigration Needs

Green Card Apply Service