Do I Need a Sponsorship
from My Current Employer for NIW or EB1 Application?

Dr. William:

I plan to apply for Green Card by myself. But I am not sure that do I need a sponsorship from my current employer for NIW or EB1 application? 


The EB1-EA and NIW can be a self-petitioned application and does not need to be sponsored by your current employer. But EB1-OR is an employer-sponsored application, it needs to be sponsored by your current employer. If you are currently employed, your employer’s sponsorship may help your application, including the letters of recommendation, and other evidences.









Green Card Apply Service - For All Your Immigration Needs

© Green Card Apply Service