Qualification Requirements For EB1 Extraordinary Ability
I am a PostDoc at a top university in U.S., and I want to apply for Green Card in the category of EB1 Extraordinary Ability. I am not sure if I am good enough to qualify for it. What are the exact requirements of Extraordinary Ability?
According to USCIS regulation, EB1 Extraordinary Ability needs to "show an alien is of exceptional ability in the sciences, arts, or business, the petition must be accompanied by at least three (3) of the following:
1) "Documentation of the alien's receipt of lesser nationally or internationally recognized prizes or awards for excellence in the field of endeavor."
2) "Documentation of the alien's membership in associations in the field for which classification is sought, which require outstanding achievements of their members, as judged by recognized national or international experts in their disciplines or fields."
3) "Published material about the alien in professional or major trade publications or other major media, relating to the alien's work in the field for which classification is sought. Such evidence shall include the title, date, and author of the material, and any necessary translation."
4) "Evidence of the alien's participation, either individually or on a panel, as a judge of the work of others in the same or an allied field of specification for which classification is sought."
5) "Evidence of the alien's original scientific, scholarly, artistic, athletic, or business-related contributions of major significance in the field."
6) "Evidence of the alien's authorship of scholarly articles in the field, in professional or major trade publications or other major media."
7) "Evidence of the display of the alien's work in the field at artistic exhibitions or showcases."
8) "Evidence that the alien has performed in a leading or critical role for organizations or establishments that have a distinguished reputation."
9) "Evidence that the alien has commanded a high salary or other significantly high remuneration for services, in relation to others in the field."
10) "Evidence of commercial successes in the performing arts, as shown by box office receipts or record, cassette, compact disk, or video sales."
Green Card Apply Service - For All Your Immigration Needs
© Green Card Apply Service