Residence Address Changes after I-485 application


Dr. William:

I got my Labor Certification and I-140 application approval through my employer, and sent out I-485 application in October  2002. Thereafter I changed my residence address in the same city. My question here is that do I have to inform USCIS for my address change? and do you think it will affect my I-485 application?



You need to notify USCIS about the change of your address, by sending the AR11 Form to USCIS, otherwise you may get RFE from USCIS to ask you to show your current address, when USCIS evaluates your I-485 application. Also, not informing USCIS about your address change is illegal and your may get problem for your application.





Green Card Apply Service - For All Your Immigration Needs

Green Card Apply Service