May I Leave U.S. For A Short Time After Filing A H-1B Petition

Dr. William:

 I have F-1 visa now and filed H-1B petition, may I leave U.S. for a short time to visit my parents during the winter break?


While many applications are considered abandoned if you leave the country during the application, that is not true for H-1B. The reason is that H-1B is not your petition. It is your employer's petition. You can leave U.S. and upon obtaining approval of H-1B.






Green Card Apply Service - For All Your Immigration Needs

Green Card Apply Service