Am I Eligible For Applying of 7th Year H-1B Extension, Due To My I-140 Pending?

Dr. William:

I have sent my I-140 application to USCIS based on Outstanding Researcher, and I am waiting for the result. But my H-1B will expire soon after six years. I want to know if I am eligible for applying for 7th year H-1B extension, due to my I-140 application and pending?



If your priority date is more than 365 days, you can apply for 7th year H-1B extension, due to your I-140 application and pending. Also, according to USCIS I-140/I485 concurrent filing rules, you can also file an I-485 and request an EAD. A pending I-485 would allow you to remain in U.S. legally.







Green Card Apply Service - For All Your Immigration Needs

Green Card Apply Service