A Question About Reference Letters for NIW

Dr. William:

I am planning to file I-140 application in the category of National Interest Waiver. I want to know whom should I contact to obtain reference letters, before I buy the "Complete Do-It-Yourself Package for NIW" from your web site. Thanks.


The reference letters can be obtained from different sources. You may need to obtain recommendations from experts within your working/research field, stating that you have made a significant contribution to your field and have achieved a degree of recognition. Most importantly, your work is in the U.S. National Interests.


Other reference letters may come from management of companies or U.S. government agencies making use of the your work or research, and current and former employers. It is recommended that you include letters from those who have not worked personally with you but are still aware of your achievements.









Green Card Apply Service - For All Your Immigration Needs

Green Card Apply Service