I Am not Sure Whether I Am Required for 2-year Home Residence Requirement

Dr. William:

I am currently in J-1 status and I am not sure whether I am required for 2-year home residence requirement. In my IAP-66, the subject code is for cell and gene expression, but  my real subject code should be for medical research, how could I change it?


If you are not sure if your subject to
2-year home residence requirement, you can apply for 'Advisory Opinion' form U.S. Department of State. You can explain your research to U.S. Department of State. The service is free and it is quick.  







Green Card Apply Service - For All Your Immigration Needs

Green Card Apply Service