J1 Waiver Of "No Objection"

Dr. William:

I am a post-doctor from China with J1 visa, and currently working in a research institute in New York area. I want to know how do I request a J1 waiver of "no objection" statement, and where do I send it?


You can contact the consular section of your embassy in Washington, D.C., and request a "no objection" statement to be forwarded to the Department of State on your behalf. The Embassy must forward the "no objection" statement directly to the Waiver Review Division at the Department of State.








Green Card Apply Service - For All Your Immigration Needs

Green Card Apply Service