Requesting The Prevailing Wage Evaluation for H-1B Visa

 Dr. William:

I am a F1 student working on practical training in a local company in Ohio state. My one year practical training time will end after two months, and I want to apply for H-1B visa. Can you tell me where I can get the evaluation of the Prevailing Wage? 


    In Ohio State, you can request the Prevailing Wage evaluation at the following address:

Foreign Labor Certification Unit
Ohio Department of Job & Family Services
145 South Front Street
P.O. Box 1618
Columbus, OH 43218-1618
(614) 644-7288
(614) 728-6031 FAX



Green Card Apply Service - For All Your Immigration Needs

Green Card Apply Service