Do I Need To Send An Amended H1- B Petition To INS After The Company Merge?

Dr. William:

My current employer will be merged into another company soon, and the company name will be changed. Do I need to send an amended H1- B petition to USCIS after the company merge?



According to AC21, an amended H-1B petition is no longer required when your current employer undergoes a manger or acquisition, if the new company succeeds the interest and obligations of the petitioning employer and your employment conditions remain unchanged.







Green Card Apply Service - For All Your Immigration Needs

Green Card Apply Service