Change F-2 visa to H-1B Visa

 Dr. William:

My husband is a PhD student in an university in Chicago, and I am in United States with F-2 visa. Currently, a local company wants to hire as a technician, can I apply for H-1B and work for the company?


Yes, you can change your non-immigrant F2 visa to H-1B visa, and work for the company. Your current visa status can be changed.








Green Card Apply Service - For All Your Immigration Needs

Green Card Apply Service