As a Vice President, Can I Apply for EB-1C
Multinational Executive or Manager Green Card? 

Dr. William:

I will accept a job offer to work in U.S. as a Vice President in Engineering at a company, do I need a Labor Certification to get U.S. Green Card? or can I apply for EB-1C multinational corporate executive or manager Green Card? 


According to the current U.S. immigration law, the EB-1C multinational corporate executive does not need a Labor Certification, and you will be able to get a Green Card in a fairly short period of time by filing the Form I-140 and I-485. As a Vice President in Engineering, you can apply for L-1A visa to enter the U.S. Once you enter on a L-1A visa, you will be able to file EB-1C immigrant petition thereafter. 









Green Card Apply Service - For All Your Immigration Needs

Green Card Apply Service