How to Get Advance Parole and Work
 Permit (EAD) after My EB1C Application Approval?

Dr. William:

How to get Advance Parole and Work Permit (EAD) after my EB1C application approval?


The EB-1C application begins with the filing of a Form I-140 Immigrant Petition for Prospective Alien Worker by the U.S. employer on behalf of an alien manager or executive with a designated Service Center of the USCIS. If the alien is already present in the United States, he or she may also file Form I-485 Application to Adjust Status, Form I-765 Application for Employment Authorization (EAD), and Form I-131 Application for Travel Document (Advance Parole), provided that an immigrant visa number for the EB-1C category remains immediately available. 

The Form I-765 and Form I-131 applications may typically get approved in about three months, depending on the processing time of the USCIS Service Center, well before the Form I-140 petition gets adjudicated. Once the Form I-140 petition is approved, the beneficiary's Form I-485 application for permanent residence can be adjudicated also. 








Green Card Apply Service - For All Your Immigration Needs

Green Card Apply Service