What Options Do I Have to Apply for Green Card after Being Transferred to U.S.?

Dr. William:

I am a Indian citizen currently working with a American company subsidiary in Indian. Next year, I will be transferred to U.S. in New York city as a technology director, I understand that both EB-2 and EB-3 are oversubscribed for the Indians and Chinese. What options do I have to apply for U.S. Green Card? 


You should enter the U.S. with L-1A visa to be qualified for the Labor Certification exempt EB-1C petition later. The U.S. parent company in New York city should file L-1A visa petition for you. Once you enter on a L-1A status, you will be able to file EB-1C immigrant petition. Unlike EB-2 or EB-3 immigrant category, there is practically no chance that EB-1 immigrant category will be oversubscribed in the future.









Green Card Apply Service - For All Your Immigration Needs

Green Card Apply Service